Head Global Talent Acquisition – Information Technology – Location Benguluru, India
Successful track record of implementing recruiting best practices and transforming an organization by leveraging talent as a competitive advantage.
Required Skills and Experience
- 12~ 15 years of experience with a demonstrated progressive track record in global s talent acquisition, recruiting, and/or sourcing experience
- The incumbent will be a member of the management team and will be responsible for
supporting, developing, and implementing strategic talent acquisition initiatives for the organization globally.
- Partnering with senior leadership and regional management to assess strategic staffing, management, and leadership needs.
- Developing, training and supporting management and existing recruiting staff in talent acquisition strategies, systems, and processes.
- Managing global vendor relationships.
- MBA, from a reputed institute
IT Infrastructure Specialist – Healthcare Industry – Location Dubai, UAE.
IT Infrastructure Specialist, with expertise in end to end IT infrastructure Operations including end user support, Network, Data Center, Virtualization, Storage and backup.
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+ years overall work experience in the technical industry preferably in IT/ Technical Operations organizations in supporting worldwide enterprise infrastructure, systems and applications.
- Should know the methodology of sizing business applications.
- Hands-on experience in designing the infrastructure architecture based on the given application and business requirements
- Proficient in solution designing & creating deployment topology diagrams
- Demonstrated experience in Server, Storage, Network, Security, Backup and Business Continuity related IT Infrastructure solutions/design and related services
- Experienced in sizing of Storage from various OEMs.
- Understanding of various clustering technologies.
- Excellent communication skills along with team working and leading from front.
- Ability to present the work product to senior management & customers
- Must have extensive experience in IT Infrastructure managing large-scale infrastructure project implementation.
- Extensive work experience in data centers build out and migration supporting different environments: Dev./Test, QA, Staging and Production, etc.
- Extensive experience in project/program management, procurement, resource management, scheduling, planning, deployment, support and training including experience in Change Management and Governance types of environments.
- Hands-on experience on Routers, Switches, Servers, Firewall, UCS (VOIP) etc
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, switching, WAN/LAN technologies
- Good Knowledge and experience on VOIP (UCS), Firewall (Cisco, Juniper)
- Experience working with MPLS/BGP service provider
- Experience working on Windows/Linux server Installation, Virtualization and Troubleshooting
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, supporting large scale enterprises and delivering small to mid-size IT Projects.
- BE in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering; or
- Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- IT certification (ITIL) or equivalent preferred.
Client engagement Director BFSI – Buffalo, USA
- Responsible for transformational growth of existing accounts by taking lead on the new requirements and bringing in industry perspective
- The role would exist only for certain thresholds of accounts and the predominant KPI would be growth and incremental revenue from these accounts
- Would lead the engagement till it moves to the delivery stage & also hold fort while new initiatives are being gestated
- Responsible for overall revenue, quality of contracts, customer delight and staying ahead of competition
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the client’s business and performance indicators
- Obtaining feedback pro-actively from customer and addressing issues if any
- Responsible for achieving engagement profitability and customer satisfaction by and managing Service deals
- Responsible for achievement of set revenue targets for the BU
- Responsible for planning & growing revenue in right mix (Solutions & transofrmational services, Offshore/Onsite)
- Participate in operational processes related to specific engagements, including staffing, utilization management, forecasting, time and expense management, and billing
- Partner with delivery team to ensure on-time delivery of the projects
- Drive Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) consistent with the criteria set forth
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements & growth of the customer account before it becomes an RFP at all
- Participate in proposal, contract management process
- Transition new customer into a stable delivery model
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization for effective delivery
- Ensuring continuous competence enhancement of the self
Metamorphosis, not Evolution
- New Entity, Same team
- Proven execution & Rich Management experience
- Industry and market understanding
- To facilitate in conceptualizing and implementing global best practices for Niche Centre of Excellence (COE)
- Mature Process methodologies
- Govern Ourselves through a values-driven partnership
697/698, 31st Cross,
15th Main Ananthnagar Phase 1,
Bangalore - 560100
Phone: +91 9321652400