Successful track record of implementing recruiting best practices and transforming an organization by leveraging talent as a competitive advantage.
Required Skills and Experience
- 12~ 15 years of experience with a demonstrated progressive track record in global s talent acquisition, recruiting, and/or sourcing experience
- The incumbent will be a member of the management team and will be responsible for
supporting, developing, and implementing strategic talent acquisition initiatives for the organization globally.
- Partnering with senior leadership and regional management to assess strategic staffing, management, and leadership needs.
- Developing, training and supporting management and existing recruiting staff in talent acquisition strategies, systems, and processes.
- Managing global vendor relationships.
- MBA, from a reputed institute