IT Infrastructure Specialist, with expertise in end to end IT infrastructure Operations including end user support, Network, Data Center, Virtualization, Storage and backup.
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+ years overall work experience in the technical industry preferably in IT/ Technical Operations organizations in supporting worldwide enterprise infrastructure, systems and applications.
- Should know the methodology of sizing business applications.
- Hands-on experience in designing the infrastructure architecture based on the given application and business requirements
- Proficient in solution designing & creating deployment topology diagrams
- Demonstrated experience in Server, Storage, Network, Security, Backup and Business Continuity related IT Infrastructure solutions/design and related services
- Experienced in sizing of Storage from various OEMs.
- Understanding of various clustering technologies.
- Excellent communication skills along with team working and leading from front.
- Ability to present the work product to senior management & customers
- Must have extensive experience in IT Infrastructure managing large-scale infrastructure project implementation.
- Extensive work experience in data centers build out and migration supporting different environments: Dev./Test, QA, Staging and Production, etc.
- Extensive experience in project/program management, procurement, resource management, scheduling, planning, deployment, support and training including experience in Change Management and Governance types of environments.
- Hands-on experience on Routers, Switches, Servers, Firewall, UCS (VOIP) etc
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of TCP/IP, routing, switching, WAN/LAN technologies
- Good Knowledge and experience on VOIP (UCS), Firewall (Cisco, Juniper)
- Experience working with MPLS/BGP service provider
- Experience working on Windows/Linux server Installation, Virtualization and Troubleshooting
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, supporting large scale enterprises and delivering small to mid-size IT Projects.
- BE in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering; or
- Master’s degree in related field preferred.
- IT certification (ITIL) or equivalent preferred.